The spot welder control module is developed for DIY or simple battery welder. It is mainly used for single battery or battery group nickel plated sheet welding, such as18650 lithium battery nickel plating 0.15 and 0.2mm steel sheets, transformer above500W can be welded directly. It is intended to weld other battery materials and different thickness, such as polymer battery electrode without nickel plating, must be combined with sufficient power transformer to weld. This module includes main board and display board, optional 40A and 100A bidirectional silicon control tectifier, does not include welding transformers, welding pen and other matching tools.
Scope of use:
1. DIY or simple battery welder development welding.
2. Welding of a single battery or battery pack.
1. Can be set to save the last operation, this module single pulse trigger, if need double pulse, please select SWM-102 -12864 model.
2. The main board and the display operation panel are separated, and the outer casing can be flexibly assembled.
3. Three groups of data digital tube display, operation intuitive, convenient, single encoder parameter adjustment can make the operation simple and fast.
4. With the grid voltage compensation function, the compensation output can be automatically adjusted according to the change of the power supply, and the electric voltage and compensation value of about 1 second can be displayed when triggered, so that the effective heat of welding is consistent with the welding parameters, and the solder joint is uniform.
5. With 0-999 welding counting function,can be stored even the electricity power is off, the number of wleding could be seen just by a glance. To clear the count number, just press and hold the encoder for 3 seconds.
6. Time input 0-99 cycle (1 cycle is 20ms, for example, the adjustment value is 50, which is the welding time 1 second.). Welding strength 30%-99% is adjustable.
7. The module can isolate the strong and weak electricity by optical coupling, and design a reliable circuit for zero-crossing detection and voltage detection to ensure the accurate phase shift of silicon control rectifier (SCR), which can be compatible with 40A-100Abidirectional silicon control rectifier (SCR).
8. 9-12 V AC power input (using AC transformers, other such as DC, can cause zero-crossing detection failure, can not trigger.)
9. The power input and external trigger adopt convenient and quick welding free terminal, the external trigger can be diversified, such as normal switch, foot switch, external signal source input, etc., the software has anti-lock state, triggering to the end of welding, for one round. For example, the pedal switch has been trampled all the time, can only trigger one round.
The module has the network voltage compensation function, so the voltage calibration must be carried out when the first machine is installed, and in the future, as long as the module power transformer is not replaced, there is no need to recalibrate. Of course, when you feel that the display voltage is wrong and it can be calibrated. Calibration operation: press and hold the encoder to power the module to enter the calibration interface, the first flicker can be adjusted by the encoder once, after the third bit, the short press encoder can enter the operation interface. For example, the measured voltage is 220 V, the calibration interface can be set to 220.
Numerical adjustment: short press encoder, when numerical corresponding value flickers, left or right handed adjustment, short press to replace a next value, when the fourth value flickers, short press encoder into the working interface. In the working interface, when the count value is greater than 0, the encoder can be cleared by long press encoder for about 3 seconds.
Trigger time Power ratio
Welding count Trigger interface displays compensation values Electric voltage value
Microwave oven transformer Welding pen
Control panel Normally open switch
Plate size and mounting hole position:
Precautions for use:
1. This module DIY needs to have certain electrician knowledge, if you are complete freshman, please refer to the electrician's knowledge before you start. Pay attention to the safe use of the high voltage part during installation. When the usage frequency and power are high, silicon control rectifier requires external radiator to disspate heat.
2. The power of the module driving load depends on the power of silicon control rectifier (SCR). BAT41 (40A) can carry a microwave oven transformer, BAT100 (100A) can carry two microwave oven transformers, and the recommended one for Loop transformer is 100A.
3. Do not know the welding time and power of the welded parts, it is recommended that the welding time and power be adjusted from small to upper to avoid damage to the welding pen.
Fault cause and troubleshooting:
1. The electricity supply does not match the actual electricity voltage: re-voltage calibration.
2. The solder joint is not secure or soldered: adjust welding time and power until satisfactory results are achieved.